PinoyZone Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner)

2 posters

Go down

Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner) Empty Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner)

Post by Minecraft_FPS Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:11 pm

All staff applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner), so please be patient because he is not always online. Staffs slots are also very limited and we might not be able to hire everyone.
Minecraft_FPS
Minecraft_FPS
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner) Empty Re: Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner)

Post by _Dark_ Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Hello my I'm Dark
IGN: Dark
I'm applying for helper
Here are some pic of what i have created
Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner) 2014-014Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner) 2014-014Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner) 2014-015

_Dark_

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner) Empty Re: Staff Applications are being handled by Japhz Enerio (The Owner)

Post by _Dark_ Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:42 pm

PLS PROMOTE ME IM STILL WAITING

_Dark_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down